Arbolus is reinventing the traditional and analog expert network industry by bringing technology to the forefront of knowledge sharing. Our platform helps hundreds of clients worldwide to connect with the best experts, collect high-quality insights faster and streamline their processes using leading AI technology.
Headquartered in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up working with global consulting and leading private equity firms. With offices in Barcelona, New York and Gurgaon, we have a truly international team of over 150 people.
Recently listed as one of Europe’s top 25 fastest-growing companies, we are building a team that can continue to support our ambitious growth plans.
About the role
The Growth Marketing Manager will own the entire user lifecycle, with an initial focus on demand generation. We are looking for someone with strong analytical knowledge, and experience in Digital Marketing and CRM.
Key responsibilities you will be in charge of
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth marketing plan to increase customer acquisition and engagement
- Manage and optimize all digital marketing channels to drive traffic and conversions
- Manage and optimize the CRM lifecycle, including lead generation, nurturing, and conversion to drive customer retention and loyalty
- Analyse and report on campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to improve results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and client development to ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned with business goals
- Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies to improve the tech stack
- You have strong project management skills: with the ability to lead and collaborate with crossing-functional teams
- Curious and outgoing
- Driven and self-motivated
- A creative problem solver
Requirements to succeed in this role
- At least 4 years of Growth Marketing experience, with a proven track record of lead generation and engagement
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform business decisions
- Experience with CRM lifecycle management
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot & Google Analytics
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational skills
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Variable bonus on top of your base salary
25 days of paid time off per year + all local bank holidays. Arbolus puts heavy emphasis on quality of life and wants to ensure everyone has a fair amount of time to recharge and relax
- Flexibility with local bank holidays
- Share option plan for all employees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible remuneration for meals and transport (Cobee Card)
- Relocation package to help you with your move to Barcelona
- 2 weeks per year to work from abroad
- Top-notch equipment to make our work efficient and smooth (MacBook Air, Jabra 75 headphones set,...)
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks to boost our energy during the day
- Monday office breakfast to start our week
- Regular social activities are managed by our local Social Committees
- Language courses to extend our knowledge (English, Spanish, and Catalan)
- Office First organization
Arbolus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Please be advised that at this moment Arbolus is not able to provide support in the visa sponsorship process.