Arbolus is reinventing the traditional and analog expert network industry by bringing technology to the forefront of knowledge sharing. Our platform helps hundreds of clients worldwide to connect with the best experts, collect high-quality insights faster and streamline their processes using leading AI technology.
Headquartered in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up working with global consulting and leading private equity firms. With offices in Barcelona, New York, and Gurgaon, we have a truly international team of over 150 people.
Recently listed as one of Europe’s top 25 fastest-growing companies, we are building a team that can continue to support our ambitious growth plans.
About the role
The Professional Services team is right at the core of Arbolus and is responsible for providing best-in-class service to our clients around the world.
As an Associate in the Professional Services team, you will research a wide variety of topics and sectors and you will recruit and establish connections with thought leaders around the world.
In this role, you will start gaining exposure and establishing relationships with Arbolus clients, helping them make well-informed business decisions by connecting with Arbolus experts.
Key responsibilities you will be in charge of
- Build and develop relationships with Arbolus clients through project execution, phone/in-person client meetings, and overall account management.
- Provide day-to-day support on client projects.
- Balance multiple, concurrent, time-sensitive research requests.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting leading experts based on client needs, utilizing online research and networking.
- Screening new and existing experts via phone and email to ensure project relevance.
- Onboarding new experts to the Arbolus platform.
- Develop relationships with thought leaders and experts across a variety of industries.
- Close collaboration with Senior Associates, Project Leads, and Account Managers across international teams.
This role directly reports to the Professional Services Manager and is based in our New York office working in Eastern Daylight Time hours.
We are looking for curious and ambitious people who are eager to learn to achieve success and contribute to Arbolus’ business growth.
Requirements to succeed in this role
- Strong academic background: Finance, Business, HR, Research, Economics
- Min. of 1-2 years of experience
- A proven entrepreneurial/commercial drive
- Experience/Confidence in cold outreach and outbound calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a sourcing/lead generation type of role and ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- The ability to speak with stakeholders at all professional levels
- Native level of English; any other European language is a plus
What we offer
- Uncapped bonus on top of your base salary (60k)
- 18 days of paid time off + 10 bank holidays per year. Arbolus puts heavy emphasis on quality of life and wants to ensure everyone has a fair amount of time to recharge and relax
- Share option plan for all employees
- Health insurance benefits
- Commuter benefits program
- Retirement planning 401(k)
- Top-notch equipment to make our work efficient and smooth (MacBook Air, Apple iPhone, Poly Voyager Headset)
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks to boost our energy during the day
- Monday office breakfast to start our week
- Regular social activities and events
Arbolus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Please be advised that at this moment Arbolus is not able to provide support in the visa sponsorship process.