Our Barcelona-based Tech department is now about to grow even further!
Being a team of 14 (including our CTO), we are ready to welcome new mates.
Our platform is coded in React and .NET we have a React Native mobile app as well.
If you are currently open to a change, this might be a challenging opportunity for you!
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest) and New York.
Arbolus' product is used by 100s of the world's largest companies
We combine a .Net backend with a React web-app and React Native mobile app. Today the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them securely on our workspace.
We are looking to expand the product in 2021 with a great team of in-house developers, providing new features to truly disrupt this massive industry.
- Design – you will participate with our designer and product owners for the technical planning & backend architecture
- Develop – you will build a scalable technology platform to support a growing business
- Coach – you will work with more junior developers to make them into excellent professionals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience is desired
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals: unit testing, code reviews, and RESTful APIs
- Programming experience with .Net Core, C#, and MVC
- Experience working with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL) and with the Entity Framework
- Familiarity with git (GitHub) and version control best practices
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to promote collaboration within teams
- Professional English
Nice to have
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Travis or similar tools)
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methodologies
What we offer
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- Nice offices in the center of the city
- Training material and budget
- Private Health Insurance
- International exposure
- Influence on the future of Arbolus
- Great team & strong office culture
- 2x annual retreats and regular socials
- Regular hackathon
- Work from home days
- Lenovo X1 Carbon + more
We would kindly like to ask all the applicants to submit their CVs in the English language.