Network Success Manager
Arbolus has seen tremendous growth and success in the past years and as we continue to expand, we have recently launched a new office opened in Gurgaon, India.
You will join a completely new location of Arbolus and play a crucial role in building a very high-quality high-impact Network Expert for Arbolus.
In 2022 we expect to grow significantly, seeing our revenues increase by 300% and double our headcount globally; and we need ambitious people to help us.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge.
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Nowadays the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them in our workspace.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York and Gurgaon (India).
About the Role
Network Success Manager will be a part of a completely new team and plays a crucial role in our expert market growth and drives this mission forward.
- Building Arbolus’ expert network by actively sourcing and combining business and market insights
- Creating an engagement in the expert market and robust Arbolus-expert relationship establishment
- The leadership of custom recruiting projects
- Product innovations based on interactions with different business stakeholders
- Internal processes improvement to ensure faster and more efficient delivery
- Performance development - training and mentoring of juniors joining Arbolus
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our founding team in the Gurgaon office. Seeking a person whose priority is to build a strong network of experts.
- 5-8 years of previous experience in a client-facing role ideally from the industry of Consulting, Executive search, Expert networking, Market research, or Financial Services
- Strong academic background
- Excellent level of the English language
- Strong stakeholder/customer management skills and the ability to nurture these relationships to achieve key business priorities
- Analytical mindset
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience from a start-up environment is definitely a great plus
What we offer
Arbolus is a high-growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution.
- Competitive salary + commission
- Private health insurance
- International exposure
- Influence on the future of Arbolus
- Great team & strong office culture
- Work from home days