About the Role
Here you will join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment to build client relationships and scale up our portfolio. Customer Success Leads are in constant contact with junior-mid-level contacts at their accounts, helping them to get the most out of the platform and their expert relationships. By investing time to understand our clients’ needs, we can consistently deliver high-quality service and develop products that improve the way they gather insights from experts.
Successful Customer Success Leads are commercial people who have an interest and a strong skillset in building high-quality professional relationships. If you are someone who is excited by a fast-paced environment and interacting with clients on a daily basis, this is the ideal position for you. This is a fully remote position to be based in California working PDT hours.
- Correspond with clients to understand their unique needs
- Network with current and prospective clients both virtually and in person.
- Promote and share new products and services with clients
- Act as a liaison between clients and Arbolus product and tech teams
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction, drive sales and communicate client feedback
- Conduct product demos and feedback calls
- Quarterly trips to the New York office to spend time with the team
Who You Are:
- Excellent commercial and client-facing skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Curious and outgoing
- Driven and self-motivated
- High energy
- Ability to change the status quo
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- 1-2 years experience in B2B enterprise/software sales experience or professional services experience (ex. consulting).
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package including base salary, quarterly bonuses, benefits, and more
- International work exposure and opportunities across three countries…and growing
- Ability to influence the future of Arbolus
- A global community of fun and energetic co-workers that promote those from all backgrounds, allowing each member to further their career goals
- Annual retreats with regular social activities and events
Arbolus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.