IT Technical Recruiter
Arbolus has seen tremendous growth and success in the past years and as we continue to expand, we are growing our current People Team.
You will join a completely new location of Arbolus and play a crucial role in building a very high-quality high-impact Network Expert for Arbolus.
In 2022 we expect to grow significantly, seeing our revenues increase by 300% and double our headcount globally; and we need ambitious people to help us.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge.
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Nowadays the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them in our workspace.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York and Gurgaon (India).
About the Role
You will become a fellow of the People Team and contribute to the recruitment process, specifically for our internal Tech Team.
- Source, qualify and match candidates for specific open positions across several Business Units and countries
- Shortlist and interview candidates for mainly IT roles
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers
- Partner and communicate with recruitment agencies
- Use of an Applicant Tracking System for sourcing and tracking candidates
- Lead debrief/recap discussions about potential candidates, and help to interview teams reach the best final hiring decision
- Support the candidate's experience at every stage of the process
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person who loves working with people and making the connection between great talents and a company’s success.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in IT recruitment or sourcing
- Proficient in the English language
- Solid understanding of different IT roles and technologies
- Sourcing experience in fast-paced environments is a plus
- Great communication skills and High emotional intelligence
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a start-up recruitment
- Experience in the end-to-end recruitment process
- Agency recruiting
What we offer
Arbolus is a high-growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution.
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- Relocation package
- 25 days of paid vacation
- International exposure
- Great team & strong office culture
- Language courses (English, Spanish, Catalan)
- Monday office breakfast and regular social events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks in the office
- Work from home days
- Macbook + more
- Flexible remuneration of food and transport with Cobee card