Senior Delivery Associate
Arbolus has seen tremendous growth and success in the past years and as we continue to expand, we have recently launched a new office opened in Gurgaon, India.
You will join a completely new location of Arbolus and play a crucial role in the office growth and development.
In 2022 we expect to grow significantly, seeing our revenues increase by 300% and double our headcount globally; and we need ambitious people to help us.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge.
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Nowadays the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them in our workspace.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York and Gurgaon (India).
About the Role
Senior Associate is responsible for independently leading and delivering on all short to medium-term projects and developing and providing custom research solutions to our clients.
- Identifying and analyzing clients requirements and need in a specific project
- Ensuring a smooth project delivery and providing customized solutions for our clients
- Responsible for the full cycle of a project delivery
- Building a strong expert network and maintaining good relations
- Creating an engagement in the expert market
- Brainstorming within a team with associates and working closely with Project Leads and Delivery Managers
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person to join our founding team in the Gurgaon office. Seeking a professional with a high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate with different types of clients.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a client-facing role ideally from the industry of Consulting, Executive search, Expert networking, Market research, or Financial Services
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of an end-to-end project delivery
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset
- Great team player and supportive approach
- Experience from a start-up environment is definitely a great plus
What we offer
We are a high-growth company and believe in rewarding our people. Some of the benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonus.
- Comprehensive Life & Healthcare benefits
- Annual Retreats and Regular Socials