Business Development Representative
Arbolus is constantly growing and evolving! As we grow our team, we are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to seek out sales opportunities.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge. We believe expertise is worth sharing as we set out to help those with expertise in various areas share their knowledge easily with businesses. Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up working with global consulting firms, leading private equity firms, global hedge funds, and Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in London, we currently have offices in Barcelona, New York, and Gurgaon (India).
Today, Arbolus helps business leaders, investors, and consultants answer their most challenging questions by building a network of relevant experts, providing a platform through which you can engage, and managing the insights generated in expert engagements.
About the Role
The BDR is focused on creating a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by facilitating introductory calls and meetings between institutional investors and the Arbolus sales team. As an individual contributor, the goal of this role is to generate interest in Arbolus and open up strategic conversations with high potential buyers.
- Create qualified opportunities by effectively cold prospecting through multiple methods of outreach
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and key initiatives
- Research the market, identify key targets, and connect directly with prospective clients
- Constantly iterate and improve strategy and tactics to deliver a high volume of quality leads for the sales team
- Refine the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) in your segment while collaborating with the sales team to penetrate targeted accounts with innovative approaches
- Understand the challenges faced by your clients and the market
- Strive for operational excellence
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who learns quickly, loves taking on new challenges, has a high level of energy and is enthusiastic at the unique opportunity to be an early member of a fast-growing sales team.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an SDR, BDR, or similar sales-related role
- Skilled at discovering new leads through research and developing relationships with prospects through consultative selling
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic background
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in a sales function within a technology/software company
- Hands-on experience with SaaS products
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package including base salary, bonuses, health benefits, and more
- International work exposure and opportunities across three countries…and growing
- Ability to influence the future of Arbolus
- A global community of fun and energetic colleagues that promote those from all backgrounds, allowing each member to further their career goals
- Annual retreats with regular social activities and events
- Flexible work environment: recently moved into our first private office
Arbolus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.