Corporate Account Executive
Arbolus is constantly growing and evolving! As we grow our team, we are currently seeking an entrepreneurial, driven, and accomplished Account Executive to make a significant contribution to the company’s growth and future success.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge. We believe expertise is worth sharing as we set out to help those with expertise in various areas share their knowledge easily with businesses. Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up working with global consulting firms, leading private equity firms, global hedge funds, and Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in London, we currently have offices in Barcelona, New York, and Gurgaon (India).
Today, Arbolus helps business leaders, investors, and consultants answer their most challenging questions by building a network of relevant experts, providing a platform through which you can engage, and managing the insights generated in expert engagements.
About the Role
The Account Executive will be responsible for adequately managing the full sales process, by qualifying new opportunities, building relationships with prospective clients, conducting demos, managing product trials, and effectively closing deals by collaborating closely with our global delivery and product teams.
- Take full responsibility for the end-to-end sales processes in your territory, including sourcing, qualifying, initiating trials, and closing new clients
- Work closely with our account management and delivery teams during trials to ensure client engagement and ultimate turn opportunities into deals
- Forecast accurately and develop the necessary pipeline to successfully exceed annual sales quotas
- Gather and distribute product feedback from prospects to product and delivery teams to help us continually enhance our offering
- Refine the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) in your segment while collaborating with the various internal groups across the organization
- Understand the challenges faced by your clients and the market
- Accurately update the sales pipeline accordingly within Salesforce
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who learns quickly, loves taking on new challenges, has a high level of energy and is enthusiastic at the unique opportunity to be an early member of a fast-growing sales team. The person in this role will make a significant contribution to the growth and future success at Arbolus.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in selling subscription SaaS or primary research products by conducting your own demos with a highly competent consultative approach
- You have a track record of exceeding sales goals
- Proven experience negotiating large and complex agreements
- You are excited about selling a new product or service
- You are intellectually curious, know the right questions to ask and how to uncover challenges our clients face on a daily basis
- You are a strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- A collaborative team player - We have a highly motivated team that possesses a strong work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, and commitment
Nice to have:
- Successfully introduced a disruptive or new product to enterprise clients
- Established book of business across the Private Equity and/or Hedge Fund space
- Hands-on experience with SaaS products
What We Offer
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- International exposure
- Great team & strong office culture
- Regular social activities
- Private health insurance
- Work from home days
- Top-notch equipment necessary for your work (MacBook, iPhone,...)