Communications & Social Media Manager
Arbolus has seen tremendous growth and success in the past years and as we continue to expand, we are growing our Global Marketing team.
You will play a crucial role in building a very high-quality, high-impact, knowledge platform where we enable industry professionals to share their knowledge with forward-thinking businesses all over the world.
In 2022 we expect to continue growing significantly, seeing our revenues increase by 300% and double our headcount globally; and we need ambitious people like you to help us.
Arbolus' mission is to make the world's human knowledge digital.
Arbolus was founded in 2018 and since then we have developed cutting-edge technology to disrupt conventional approaches to knowledge sharing. We want to turn offline human knowledge digital and make it widely available for the first time.
Our platform has been used by global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who gather insights from industry professionals to inform their business strategy.
We believe that the foundation of a great company is its people. Our team plays a central role in delivering our mission of making human knowledge digital. We have a diverse, multi-cultural team that drives us to unlock the full potential of knowledge for both industry professionals and businesses.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York, London and New Delhi area.
About the role
The goal of the Communications Manager is to translate our brand identity into relevant assets and touchpoints across a number of stakeholders. They will not only create content, but also constantly optimize it based on performance. They will also be our main point of contact for PR and our social media strategy.
- Generate content for our audience (enterprise customers, industry experts, prospective employees) through various channels such as blog posts, case studies, etc, and ensure it is widely and effectively disseminated.
- Partner with the CRM team to create relevant content through e-mail, SMS, and other client/expert touchpoints.
- Partner with our PR agency to create and validate content for external media outlets.
- Work with a range of digital formats (e-mail, video, etc) taking into consideration user experience, usability, accessibility, and meeting user needs with content.
- Manage our social media (mainly Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram) by creating relevant content, defining calendars, and measuring KPIs.
- Be data-driven and awesome with KPIs and understand the ways in which content will help us drive our key metrics.
- Knowledge of best practices in SEO for content, experience with keywords, and content management to gain the best positions in search engine listings.
- Native English speaker or bilingual in English and another language
- 3-4 years of experience working in Content and successfully leading content strategies and efforts
- Experience with copywriting
- Experience using content to nurture prospects through the full funnel (from awareness through loyalty)
- Comfortable embracing AB testing and constant experimentation.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
What we offer
Arbolus is a high-growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution.
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- Relocation package
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of paid vacation
- International exposure
- Great team & strong office culture
- Language courses (English, Spanish, Catalan)
- Monday office breakfast and regular social events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks in the office
- Work from home days
- Macbook + more
- Flexible remuneration of food and transport with Cobee card