Arbolus has seen tremendous growth and success in the past years and as we continue to expand, we are growing our Global Marketing team.
You will play a crucial role in building a very high-quality, high-impact, knowledge platform where we enable industry professionals to share their knowledge with forward-thinking businesses all over the world.
In 2022 we expect to continue growing significantly, seeing our revenues increase by 300% and double our headcount globally; and we need ambitious people like you to help us.
Arbolus' mission is to make the world's human knowledge digital.
Arbolus was founded in 2018 and since then we have developed cutting-edge technology to disrupt conventional approaches to knowledge sharing. We want to turn offline human knowledge digital and make it widely available for the first time.
Our platform has been used by global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who gather insights from industry professionals to inform their business strategy.
We believe that the foundation of a great company is its people. Our team plays a central role in delivering our mission of making human knowledge digital. We have a diverse, multi-cultural team that drives us to unlock the full potential of knowledge for both industry professionals and businesses.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York, London and New Delhi area.
About the role
The Art/Creative Designer will play an essential role within the Marketing team. As we embark on a journey to make the Arbolus brand really stand out in the industry, it is crucial that we present ourselves with innovative artwork across all our assets.
- Play a central role maintaining and proposing ways to improve the look and feel of our brand.
- Develop a Brand Book to ensure that the brand is consistently applied across all channels and touchpoints (case studies, white papers, infographics, banners, email, PPTs, social ads, etc)
- Develop artwork for our emails, website, Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram) and eventually offline (billboards, etc.)
- Translate technical details into graphics that are easy to digest by different stakeholders
- Translate our unique value proposition into materials (one pagers, etc) to support our sales teams
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in design for a tech company or creative agencies.
- Passionate about creating powerful and efficient design solutions.
- You're up to date with the latest design trends and technologies.
- You're willing to learn and get out of your comfort zone to experiment and challenge what's already done in the industry
- You have high energy, and a creative mind and are driven to have an impact through your work.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
Arbolus is a high-growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution.
At Arbolus, we believe in providing a great platform to learn and grow. In a growing organization, you will have an opportunity to influence the culture and future of Arbolus besides working closely with leadership.
We are a high growth company and believe in rewarding our people. Some of the benefits includes (but not limited to):
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonus
- Global work environment with teams in London, Barcelona and New York; travel opportunities to Barcelona
- Comprehensive Life & Healthcare benefits
- Annual Retreats and Regular Socials
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest) and New York and Gurugram