Our Barcelona-based Tech department is now about to grow even further!
Being a team of 14 (including our CTO), we are ready to welcome new mates.
Our platform is coded in React and .NET we have a React Native mobile app as well.
If you are currently open to a change, this might be a challenging opportunity for you!
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest) and New York.
Arbolus' product is used by 100s of the world's largest companies
We combine a .Net backend with a React web app and React Native mobile app to allow 1000s of experts to build relationships and share knowledge with professional companies, working with them in our workspace.
We are looking to expand the product in 2021 with a great in-house product team, providing new features to truly disrupt this massive industry.
- Define - Define product vision and roadmap closely with stakeholders, write user stories and assist the team with estimates. Test hypotheses designing MVPs.
- Organize - Maintain the team backlog clean and set priorities. Monitor the progress of the tasks and ensure at all times that your team has all the necessary elements for each sprint.
- Collaborate – Clearly articulate the product strategy within the organization. Drive alignment across all departments and rally the organization behind the product vision.
- You have a first-level university degree or equivalent experience; an advanced university degree is preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience as a software Product Manager or Product Owner in agile software development.
- Solid experience with agile methodologies, especially Scrum and Kanban
- A clear understanding of the main software development concepts, languages, and frameworks such as APIs or databases
- Proactive and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively, and creatively.
- You have great communication skills in English and you are able to clearly articulate product functionality and requirements.
- Soft skills to build and sustain communication with all parties involved
What we offer
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Regular hackathons
- International exposure
- Great team & strong office culture
- 2x annual retreats and regular socials
- Monday office breakfast
- Free coffee, tea and snacks in the office
- Work from home days
- Macbook + more
- Flexible remuneration of food and transport with Cobee card