Arbolus Technologies has opened up in Gurgaon and is looking for our first Project Leads.
Arbolus is looking for an experienced professional for the role of Project Lead to join our founding team In India. Our Project Leads partner with the junior team members and are responsible for leading and delivering on all short to medium term projects. Our Project leads are customer-obsessed and constantly working towards providing a great customer experience to our clients.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g., the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), Gurgaon, and New York. We are very excited about our India presence and expect our India office to play a significant role in the growth and success of Arbolus.
About the role
A Project Lead works extremely closely with our Account Managers around the world, leading the project outcomes.
When a Project Lead is staffed on a project, they are expected to speak directly with the customer to understand their needs and agree on the expected delivery. They will then work with Associates and Senior Associates to deliver on the project. Over time, it is our expectation that Project Leads will develop an industry specialism.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the project delivery: work with junior team members in managing project delivery. Responsible for assigning projects, scoping and articulating the project needs clearly and providing support throughout the project delivery cycle.
- Is customer-obsessed and ensures all the project meets the required SLAs. Prioritize the projects basis urgency and optimize team allocation to ensure effective project delivery
- Build relationships with a few key clients and frequent users and proactively support the team manager and sales team through active feedback on client needs.
- Be a flagbearer of innovation and product development - provide regular feedback to the business and product team on process improvements, product enhancements etc.
- Provides on the job coaching and mentorship to junior team members, codify and develop training programs and helps in new joiners onboarding
Who we are looking for
- Candidate with up to 3-5 years of experience in client facing roles in a professional services organization such as Consulting, Executive search, Financial Services, Market Research or Start-Up firms.
- End to end project delivery and client handling experience. Able to manage critical projects through effective prioritization and team resource allocation.
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement; advanced degree preferred
- You need to have exceptional stakeholder/customer management skills and ability to nurture these relationships to achieve business priorities.
- You have an agile mindset, curious about innovations and keen to experiment and the courage to break traditions.
What we offer
At Arbolus, we believe in providing a great platform to learn and grow. In a growing organization, you will have an opportunity to influence the culture and future of Arbolus besides working closely with leadership.
We are a high-growth company and believe in rewarding our people. Some of the benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonus.
- Comprehensive Life & Healthcare benefits
- Annual Retreats and Regular Socials