Project Delivery Associate
Arbolus is constantly growing and evolving as a company and as an environment!
We are looking for driven and motivated people who are ready to enforce our Delivery Teams, supporting Arbolus' clients on interesting projects all around the world.
The role is great for people who enjoy learning, communicating, and building relationships and those who want to propel their career through hard work, early responsibilities, and teamwork. Based in the heart of Barcelona (our largest office), you will be working with people from around Europe.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York and Gurgaon.
About the role
Becoming a Delivery Associate means working closely with project leads and delivery managers across our offices when researching projects’ industries and sourcing and reaching out to experts.
The role involves
- Provide day-to-day support on client projects
- Balance multiple, concurrent, time-sensitive research requests
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting leading experts based on client needs, utilizing online research and networking
- Screening new and existing experts via phone and email to ensure project relevance
- Onboarding new experts to the Arbolus platform
- Develop relationships with thought leaders and experts across a variety of industries
- Close collaboration with Senior Associates and Project Leads across international teams
Who we are looking for
We want to work with people who inspire us
- Strong academic background
- 0-2 years of experience
- A proven entrepreneurial/commercial drive
- Great communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Fluent level of English; any other European language is a plus
We like to work with people who are
- High energy
- Take initiative
What We Offer
Arbolus is a high growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- International exposure
- Influence on the future of Arbolus
- Great team & strong office culture
- 2x annual retreats and regular social activities
- Private health insurance
- Work from home days
- Top-notch equipment necessary for your work (MacBook, iPhone,...)
- Language courses (English, Spanish, Catalan)
We kindly ask all the applicants to provide their CVs in the English language.