Customer Success Manager
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager focused on Funds to join our team in Barcelona, driving the growth of existing accounts and leading a project team to deliver diverse projects. This year we expect to grow revenues by 300% and need ambitious people to support that growth.
The role is a great fit for anyone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, where they can develop relationships with clients and build a high-performance team. If you are commercially astute and an ambitious leader, you’ll find an environment where success is rewarded and you can grow professionally.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge.
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest) and New York.
About the role
Managers work with our clients to build relationships and scale our footprint within these businesses. They are commercially focused and incentivized to expand a specific account.
Managers work with clients to help them get the most from the Arbolus platform. This includes helping them use our platform’s tools to source their own experts as well as engaging experts on their behalf.
The role involves:
- Understanding your client’s unique needs
- Networking with clients
- Promotion of new products and services
- Acting as a liaison between clients and Arbolus’ product and tech teams
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure service delivery exceeds client expectations
- Contract renewals
The role can be challenging, at times demanding but also very rewarding from a learning and financial perspective.
- Unparalleled communication skills
- Very strong commercial drive
- Strong academic background (well-regarded University with a minimum 3.4 GPA within an area of study such as Economics, Business, Finance, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B software/enterprise business development role or in a professional services (consulting) role
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to challenge the status quo
We like to work with people who are:
- High energy
- Take initiative
What we offer
Arbolus is a high-growth company that wants to reward people for their hard work and contribution.
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- Relocation package
- 25 days of paid vacation
- International exposure
- Great team & strong office culture
- Language courses (English, Spanish, Catalan)
- Monday office breakfast and regular social events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks in the office
- Work from home days
- Macbook + more
- Flexible remuneration of food and transport with Cobee card
We kindly ask all the candidates to submit their applications in the English language.